Volunteer Opportunities in Dublin, Ohio
At the Dublin Community Foundation, our goal is simple, to raise funds to meet the identified needs of our residents, improving the quality of life for all within the Dublin community. While our focus is raising funds that we are then able to grant to local community organizations to support their mission, we also seek to be a collaborative resource and ambassador for those organizations within the community.
As a community foundation, we seek to foster strong relationships within our community and show gratitude to the people, businesses, and organizations that make the Dublin community a great place to live and work. We strive to help create a more connected and caring community and encourage residents and corporate residents to do the same.
The Dublin community is fortunate to have a number of nonprofit organizations that step in to meet the needs of our neighbors every day. It is important to us to raise awareness of the good works being done by local nonprofits and to encourage the entire community to support them, through monetary donations as well as to volunteer your time.
Volunteer opportunities in Dublin, Ohio, abound and there is something for everyone. Contact us to let us know what you are interested in or check out these resources to get you started in your search for the perfect way to give back.
- The City of Dublin Outreach and Engagement – From volunteering at community events to working behind the scenes, on average 3,000 volunteers contribute over 40,000 hours of service in Dublin each year.
- Dublin Food Pantry – Volunteers help neighbors access nutritious food and other essential resources in an efficient, respectful, and friendly atmosphere.
- One Dublin – Last year over 230 volunteers donated a collective 1,800 hours to furthering the mission of One Dublin – To share hope and help with one another in times of need.
- Dublin Bridges – Engages the Dublin community to identify unmet needs for children, families, seniors, and neighbors and enlists community members to help meet those needs.
- Dublin Arts Council – Engages the community, cultivates creativity, and fosters life-long learning through the arts. Sign up for the DAC newsletter to learn about volunteer opportunities.
- Girls On The Run Central Ohio – Trained coaches use physical activity and dynamic discussions to build social, emotional, and physical skills in every girl while encouraging healthy habits for life.
- Let Me Run – A seven-week running program for pre-teen and teenage boys, led by trained coaches from the community.
- Ohio Wildlife Center – Volunteers work in wildlife care, education, InfoLine services, transport, produce pickup, special events, community outreach, and office support.
- Feed the Kids Columbus – Works to serve and advocate for children in Central Ohio with food insecurities by providing meals and snacks to fight childhood hunger.
- Columbus Gives Back – Find volunteer opportunities throughout Central Ohio, with a social twist.
- Besa – Connects people with local charities – from food pantries and community gardens to homeless shelters and senior homes.