Preparing for the Grant Application
The Application Process
You can send your Grant Application at any time, however, the Dublin Community Foundation reviews applications to consider funding in August and February every year.
As we realize the Application Form is lengthy and time-consuming, we have implemented the ability to Save and Continue. If used, you will receive an email with a unique time-sensitive, encrypted link (valid no longer than 30 days) to return to your saved form to finalize. Interruptions or discovering the need to secure additional documents makes a single session inconvenient, and there is also the risk of losing work in progress if an existing network security process automatically stops a web session or there’s a power disruption.
Note: You are encouraged to complete the application on a desktop device (versus a mobile device) for the best usability experience.
Prepare Ahead with the Required Documents:
- Organization budget for the current fiscal year
- Project budget
- Two most recently completed Form 990s
- Most recently completed audit
- Letter of support from the organization’s board or governing body
- Letters of support from collaborating organizations, if applicable
- Lists and amounts of grants received in the last two years, if applicable
Dublin Community Highlight
The Boat in the Field
Installation location: M.L. “Red” Trabue Nature Reserve