Section II - Organization Summary
- Organization's mission, vision, values, and history
- Current programs, projects, activities
- Evidence of organization's overall effectiveness
- Audiences and geographic region served by your organization.
Section III – Project Name and Description
Also, include explanations of:
- - Goals, objectives, and desired outcomes
- - Timeline or duration
- - Explanation of how you are collaborating with other organizations
- - Audiences and geographic regions served by this project.
- - Steps that will be taken to achieve the goals of the project
- - Resources that will enable you to continue and maintain this project
- - Whether this a new project or a continuation of an existing project
- - How this project is similar or different from other community projects
Section IV – Project Need and Benefit
Explain the benefit to the community.
Provide research or data that demonstrates that this need exists.
How is your organization positioned to address this need or benefit? Describe how this need or benefit aligns with the Foundation's mission and vision.
Section V – Evaluation and Results
- What criteria will you use?
- How will the project's stakeholders, customers, or clients be involved in evaluating the project?
- How will you share your results with stakeholders?
Section VI – Budget and Funding Plan
Describe your plan to secure funding from other sources including, but not limited to: in-kind services, events fundraisers, grants, ticket sales, sponsorships.
- What is the fundraising responsibility of your board?
- If this is an ongoing project, what is your funding plan?
- How will your project be impacted if funding is not secured?
Section VII – Required Attachments
- Organization budget for current fiscal year
- Project budget
- Two most recently completed Form 990s
- Most recently completed audit
- Letter of support from the organization’s board or governing body.
- Letters of support from collaborating organizations, if applicable
- Lists and amounts of grants received the last two years, if applicable.
Max. file size: 300 MB.
Drop files here or
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.