The Dublin Foundation is committed to serving Dublin and surrounding communities with creative, visionary and sensitive grants that address the evolving needs of an area experiencing rapid economic and social change. By partnering with us, you can help the Dublin community and its causes.
As a community foundation, we are created by and for the people of Dublin, Ohio, and are here to help donors make a positive impact on the community. As such, we offer three features unique to community foundations:
* Personalized service – We make giving easy and effective, accepting a wide variety of gifts and providing donors a number of charitable options. Individuals and corporations may contribute cash, stocks, property and bequests, or establish a fund in his or her name or in the name of a loved one;
* Local expertise – We have an in-depth understanding of the issues, opportunities, and resources that shape our community. We monitor all areas of community need, including human services, education, the environment, healthcare, the arts, and economic development. We can help donors learn more about the local organizations and programs that make a difference in areas most important to them.
* Community leadership – We invest in the long term and bring people and organizations together, convening diverse voices to address local issues and opportunities.
There are many benefits of charitable giving. You are supporting the Dublin community as it continues to grow and offer services for a diverse and growing population. We make it easy and efficient for you to manage your philanthropy and you receive the maximum tax advantages. Since The Dublin Foundation is a non-profit organization recognized under Internal Revenue Code Section 501c3, all gifts to the Foundation are considered charitable donations.
Gifts to The Dublin Foundation can be given in many ways:
1. Cash: Cash gifts are fully deductible under the rules of the IRS for federal income tax purposes.
2. Securities: We work with The Columbus Foundation in accepting stock gifts.
3. Planned Gifts for The Foundation: Planned gifts may allow you to make a substantial gift as part of your estate.